We have a simulator!
Here’s how it works:
- Create a new account. The sim uses an entirely separate database from the game. This lets me update the sim without affecting the game.
- Create a dominion as usual.
- Start ticking through protection like you would normally.
- Once you have depleted your protection ticks, you are given the option to delete your dominion.
- Refresh the page and you will be able to create a new dominion.
No scheduled ticks take place.
Known issues as of writing:
- No extra resources for joining late. Planning to add a feature on registration page where you state how many hours late you join.
- No history shown. You’ll have to take manual notes for now. Basic history will be added shortly.
- Deleting will generate an ugly Server 500 error for now. Just refresh and it goes away.
- OP calculation on invasion page isn’t working. Calculate OP manually for now.