Changes are tentative until this notice goes away.
- Random faction selection on registration enabled. You can do random of any alignment or random for a specific alignment. It doesn’t yet check for rounds played or max per round limits, so you might still get that error if you for example pick Undead and there already is an Undead.
- Barbarians no longer build Temples.
- Barbarian land gains increased by 5%.
- Barbarian OP increased by 10%.
- Countdown is triggered at 8,000 acres.
- Networth is now calculated as the sum of:
- 5 per spy
- 5 per wizard
- 10 per archmage
- 20 per acre
- 5 per building
- 1/9 per soul
- Base OP of each unit
- Base DP of each unit
- Static networth value for each unit (most have none, this is reserved for special case units)
- Altar changed from housing 62 to housing 40.
- Automaton and Juggernaut costs lowered from 2,000 gold, 2,000 ore to 1,800 gold, 1,800 ore.
- Tissue improvement coefficient changed from 75,000 to 150,000.
- Snow Witch mana production from Conjurer title changed from 5 to 0.5.
- Ice Beast and Ice Drake no longer require draftee to be trained (but still count as population).
- Leviathan cost changed from 300,000 to 340,000 gold, housing changed from 30 to 36.
- Kraken cost changed from 200,000 to 210,000 gold, housing changed from 20 to 24.
- If killed, Aspects die into Apparitions (1 Aspect dies into 1 Apparition).
- Starting gems increased by approximately 1.5x.
- Improvement max raised from +50% to +100%.
- Pop penalty removed.
- Home land type changed to Hills.
- Magical Boots: 0/0 — 400 gold, 50 mana — only dies vs units with 8 or more OP/DP (mirror the immortality-ish of Forest Trolls), no pop/housing.
- Forest Troll: 8/6 – 900 gold, 80 lumber — only dies vs units with 8 or more OP/DP, plunders up to 4 lumber, returns three ticks faster from battle if wearing Magical Boots.
- Ironskin: 0/0 — 300 ore, 50 gems.
- Mountain Troll: 10/16 – 2,000 gold, 500 ore — only dies vs units with 12 or more OP/DP, +4 OP/DP if wearing Ironskin; other perks intact.
- Barracks no longer buildable by Trolls.
- Cave changed to Yeti only.
- Glaciers changed from -0.5% to -1% OP per 1%.
- New — Hut (forest, Troll only): houses 42 Forest Trolls and increases spy strength by 2% for every 1%.
- New — Plateau (mountain, Troll only): houses 36 Mountain Trolls.
- No changes
- No changes