- Prestige gains perks now also apply to Expeditions.
- Barbarians get a new improvement (Tribalism), into which they invest each tick. The amount invested is
4,000 * (1 + [Ticks] / 1000).
- Theft 3.0:
- Theft is no longer a single spy-op that you spam at a target. Instead, you go to the new Theft page, select your target, select your desired resource, and indicate how many spies and spy units to send on this mission.
- The number of spies you select correspond to a value of 0% to 100% of your available spies, which is also the amount of spy strength that is drained when stealing. Send half your spies, and it costs 50% spy strength. (This number is rounded up, so sending 1 unit even if you have 100,000 spy units costs 1% Spy Strength).
- Your Spy Strength limits how many of your current spies and spy units you can send. If you have 25% Spy Strength, you can only send out 25% of your total spies and spy units.
- The spies arrive immediately at the target and try to steal as much of the resource as possible.Amount stolen is based on the max carry per spy:
[Amount Stolen] = [Number of Spy Units] * [Mod Max Carry Per Spy] * min(1, ( 1 / ([Target SPA] / [Thief SPA]))
- Spy units take a base of 1% casualties:
[Units Killed] = 0.01 * (1 + ([Target SPA] / [Thief SPA]) * [Spy Losses Perk]
[Target SPA] / [Thief SPA]is equal to or less than 0.25, there is a one in
(1/([Target SPA] / [Thief SPA])chance that no spy units are killed. — Basically, if you have at least 4x the SPA of the target, there’s an increasing chance your spies go unharmed.
- It takes 6 ticks for units to return home with the stolen resources.
- Returns! But not this round. Round 61.
- Servants of Azk’Hurum, each Demon army is lead by an Archdemon, acting as a holy emissary.
- Start devoted to Azk’Hurum.
- Cannot renounce deity.
- Peasants produce 2.7 gold/tick and 0.10 blood per tick.
- Souls increase improvements at a rate of
[Souls] / ([Land] * 1000)%.
- Blood is worth 100 imp points. Souls no longer have imp points value.
- Hellhound: 2/0 — 50 gold, 6 blood — returns six ticks faster, 1/4 housing, converts enemy casualties into 1 soul each, converts enemy casualties into 4 blood and 8 food per raw DP, cannot be released.
- Congregant: 0/0 — 200 gold, 8 blood, 1 soul — +8 DP if paired with Archdemon, produces 0.14 blood/tick, converts enemy casualties into 1 soul each, converts enemy casualties into 4 blood and 8 food per raw OP, cannot be released, dies into 1 soul, cannot be released.
- Adjudicator: 0/10 — 1,400 gold, 24 blood, 1 Congregant – converts enemy casualties into 1 soul each, converts enemy casualties into 4 blood and 8 food per raw OP, cannot be released, dies into 1 soul, cannot be released.
- Archdemon: 1/0 — 60,000 blood, 60,000 mana, 60,000 souls — +1 OP per every 2 souls, immortal, max 1, cannot be released, converts enemy casualties into 1 soul each, converts enemy casualties into 6 blood and 12 food per raw DP.
- Cosmic Alignments decay at a rate of 0.50% per tick.
- Pop bonus changed from -50% to -30%.
- Tl’Tl pairing limit changed from 16 to 14 per Archmage.
- Sft’Rm, Ze’Tk, and Frs’Kl pairing limit changed from 8 to 7 per Archmage.
- Warmonger changed to +0.25 OP and +0.125 DP per 25,000,000 total improvement points (max +5 and +2.5).
- Extra theft perk removed.
- Imperial Gnome
- Iron Swarm cost changed from 180 gold, 315 ore, 4 brimmer to 100 gold, 200 ore.
- Sentry cost changed from 3,000 gold, 1,500 ore, 10 brimmer to 2,500 gold, 1,500 ore, 10 brimmer.
- Lancers changed from 0/3 to 0/4.
- Construction resources changed from gold and lumber to gold and mud.
- Land improvements:
- 0.5 mud/tick per 1 acre of swamp
- 1 swamp gas/tick per 1 acre of swamp
- +2% mud production per 1% water
- Spawn cost changed from 350 food, 130 lumber, 50 mana to 330 food, 55 swamp gas, 45 mana.
- Sacred Order
- Starts devoted to Tiranthael.
- Cannot renounce deity.
- Orangutans changed from 4/7 to 5/8.
- Servants changed from 6 to 4 DP.
- Nobles changed from 7/7 to 8/8 for 1,500 gold.
- New — Lodging: increases military housing of Barracks and other buildings with a generic (not unit-specific) military housing, +2.5% to +20%.
- Altar (Demon only): increases blood production by 5% for every 1%, max +60%.
- New — Dungeon (Demon only): houses 30.
- New — Gas Spout (Marshling only): produces 20 swamp gas/tick.
- New — Granaries: reduces food and lumber theft by 10% for every 1% (max -90%).
- New — Giant Shell (Merfolk only): protects 50,000 gold from theft.
- New — Mudhole (Marshling only): produces 50 mud/tick.
- Portal (Dimensionalist only):
- Tl’Tl summoning changed from 0.1 to 0.11 per tick.
- Sft’Rm summoning changed from 0.05 to 0.055 per tick.
- Ze’Tk summoning changed from 0.05 to 0.055 per tick.
- Frs’Kl summoning changed from 0.02 to 0.022 per tick.
- -1% unit summoning for every 1% (max -100%).
- Shrine: increases prestige gains by 2.5% for every 1%, max +25%.
- Sunken Shrine (Merfolk only): increases prestige gains by 2.5% for every 1%, max +25%.
- New — Vault: reduces gold, gems, and ore theft by 10% for every 1% (max -90%).
- New —Azk’Hurum (Demon only):
- +5% OP on retaliations
- +10% enemy casualties
- -30% prestige gains
- +15% population
- +20% population growth
- +20% food consumption
- All Troll unique improvements coefficient increased by 500.
- New — Tribalism (Barbarian only): increases population.
- New — Mud (Marshling only)
- New — Swamp Gas (Marshling only)
- New — Blessing of Azk’Hurum (Demon only, friendly spell): +2.5% OP on retaliation.
- New — Feast of Azk’Hurum (Demon only): +100% population growth, +20% food consumption.
- Infernal Fury (Demon only) disabled.
- New — Mark of Azk’Hurum (Demon only, hostile spell): -5% defensive power.
- New — Sacrifice to Azk’Hurum (Demon only): converts 50% of your peasants to 1 soul and 6 blood each.
- No changes.
- New — High Priest: +50% effect from deity perks (good and bad).
- This perk shows up automatically in the deity perks and does not require any additional calculations by players.