Round 61 Changes
- Lots of cleaning up of old, used data from the database. Trimmed a lot of unused code from the Tick Service, which is risky but extensive testing (for a change) has shown no problems.
- Spell cooldowns now use ticks instead of hours. And all previous spell cooldowns adjusted accordingly.
- Barbarians improvements in Tribalism increased by approximately 50%.
- Land gains from expeditions increased by 50%.
- Theft 3.0:
- You need at least 20% Spy Strength to send out spies (but you can send less than 20% Spy Strength’s worth of spies).
- Amount stolen is now calculated as
[Amount Stolen] = ([Number of Spy Units] * [Mod Max Carry Per Spy]) * MAX(MIN((1-([Target SPA] / [Thief SPA])*0.5)),1),0)
- Removed lumber theft from Sylvan.
- Servants of Azk’Hurum, each Demon army is lead by an Archdemon, acting as a holy emissary.
- Start devoted to Azk’Hurum.
- Cannot renounce deity.
- Peasants produce 2.7 gold/tick and 0.10 blood per tick.
- Souls increase improvements at a rate of
[Souls] / ([Land] * 1000)%.
- Blood is worth 8 imp points. Souls no longer have imp points value.
- Hellhound: 2/0 — 50 gold, 6 blood — returns six ticks faster, 1/4 housing, converts enemy casualties into 1 soul each, converts enemy casualties into 4 blood and 8 food per raw DP, cannot be released.
- Congregant: 0/0 — 600 gold, 8 blood, 1 soul — +8 DP if paired with Archdemon, produces 0.14 blood/tick, converts enemy casualties into 1 soul each, converts enemy casualties into 4 blood and 8 food per raw OP, cannot be released, dies into 1 soul, cannot be released.
- Adjudicator: 0/10 — 2,000 gold, 24 blood, 1 Congregant – converts enemy casualties into 1 soul each, converts enemy casualties into 4 blood and 8 food per raw OP, cannot be released, dies into 1 soul, cannot be released.
- Archdemon: 1/0 — 60,000 blood, 60,000 mana, 60,000 souls — +1 OP per every 2 souls, immortal, max 1, cannot be released, converts enemy casualties into 1 soul each, converts enemy casualties into 6 blood and 12 food per raw DP.
- Clerics changed from 4/6 to 4/7.
- Magma Fragment attrition changed from 4% to 2%.
- Gnarls lose +1 DP during day.
- Nobles count as 1/8 spy at all times, in addition to counting as 1/8 spy on offense at night or 1/8 spy on defense during day time. This means Nobles now live in Forest Havens and can be used for theft.
- Nobles return four ticks faster during the night.
- No changes.
- Altar (Demon only): increases blood production by 5% for every 1%, max +60%.
- New — Dungeon (Demon only): houses 30.
- Granaries: protects 10,000 food, and 5,000 lumber from theft.
- Vault: protects 10,000 gold, 4,000 ore, and 1,000 gems from theft.
- New —Azk’Hurum (Demon only):
- +5% OP on retaliations
- +10% enemy casualties
- -30% prestige gains
- +15% population
- +20% population growth
- +20% food consumption
- New — Secret Compartments (Swarm only): reduces gold, food, and gems theft (-100, 10,000/8,000/12,000).
- New — Storage: increases theft protection (40, 6,000).
- New — Vigilance (Wood Elf only): increases theft protection (60, 7,500).
- Swamp Gas improvement points raised from 2 to 3.
- New — Blessing of Azk’Hurum (Demon only, friendly spell): +2.5% OP on retaliation.
- New — Feast of Azk’Hurum (Demon only): +100% population growth, +20% food consumption.
- Infernal Fury (Demon only) disabled.
- New — Mark of Azk’Hurum (Demon only, hostile spell): -5% defensive power.
- New — Sacrifice to Azk’Hurum (Demon only): converts 50% of your peasants to 1 soul and 6 blood each.
- No changes.
- No changes.