- Aqueduct no longer buildable by Yeti.
- Colony housing raised from 30 to 180.
- Incinerator housing changed from 30 to 34.
- Spawning Pool changed to 1% extra units per 1%, housing increased from 50 to 62.
- Stone Wall raw DP changed from 100 to 85.
- Druva’s Crest (Elementals only): rezones 10% of your other land types to mountains, 24-hour cooldown.
- Druva’s Flow (Elementals only): rezones 10% of your other land types to water, 24-hour cooldown.
- Druva’s Rising (Elementals only): rezones 10% of your other land types to hills, 24-hour cooldown.
- Population bonus removed.
- Gem production, spy strength, and wizard strength penalties removed.
- +50% population growth.
- Soldier Ant cost removed.
- Cannot build.
- Cannot rezone.
- Cannot use improvements.
- Extra barren housing: 10.
- No food consumption.
- Peasants (aethers) produce 2 mana/tick.
- Draftees (entities) produce 1 mana/tick.
- Fire: 20/8 — burns peasants, counts as 1/4 wizard on offense, immortal wizard.
- Water: 0/0 — +1 DP per 5% water.
- Earth: 8/6 — +1 OP per 10% mountain, +1 DP per 10% hills.
- Air: 6/8 — counts as 1/2 spy on offense, counts as 1/4 on defense, immortal spy, reduces casualties, immortal on victory, immortal on fending off, damages improvements on attack, requires 0.50 housing.
- Automaton and Juggernaut price changed from 1,000 gold, 1,000 ore to 2,000 gold, 2,000 ore.
- Spirit returns!
- Wisp, Apparition, and Aspect immortality changed to always being immortal on offense but only immortal on successful defense. If they are successfully invaded, the units die normally.
- Aspect cost changed from 100 mana to 120 mana.
- -50% construction costs.