Round 82 Changes
- Protectorates can not be larger than 133% of their protectors. If a protectorate attempts to make a hit that would make them exceed 133%, the invasion is halted.
- Expedition XP gains increased from 25 to 33 per land.
- Expedition prestige gains increased from
[Land Discovered] / [Total Land] * 200to
[Land Discovered] / [Total Land] * 400.
- Buildings with time-based production produce half of their production during all protection ticks (regardless of time of the day on the game clock). I.e., Beacons produce 0.50 light/tick each tick of protection, and then the day/night cycle begins.
- Fire Ants burning of peasant changed to base damage of 10%.
- Sapper gunpowder production changed from 0.05 per Cannon to 0.015 (no pairing to Cannons).
- Burning Cannonball burning of peasant changed to base damage of 10%.
- Dragon burning of peasant changed to base damage of 20%.
- Workers (peasants) produce 2.35 gold and 0.35 magma/tick.
- Produces 1 magma/tick per Mountain, 0.10 magma/tick per Hill, and 0.01 magma/tick per Plain.
- Builds with gold and obsidian.
- -100% damage from Fireballs.
- Can only send units through Caverns.
- Magma Fragment: 8/0 — cannot be trained, does not count as population, burns peasants (10% base), 100% casualties, 0.25% attrition.
- Obsidian Guard: 0/16 — 1,000 gold, 22 obsidian — dies into 11 obsidian
- Fire Knight: 8/8 — 2,000 gold, 24 magma — dies into Fire Knight, burns peasants on (10% base), burns draftees (10% base), destroys 12 lumber and 4 food.
- Magma Brute: 10/6 — 2,000 gold, 20 magma — burns peasants (20% base), dies into three Magma Fragments.
- Peasants (shimmerlings) produce 0.08 mana/tick and 0.02 light/tick.
- No food consumption.
- Does not kill.
- Each light drains 0.10 mana/tick.
- Cannot train spies, wizards, or archmages.
- Cannot release units.
- Nix: 0/8 — 1 light, 16 mana — -50% casualties
- Hex: 8/4 — 1 light, 24 mana — -50% casualties, counts as 1/10 wizard on offense and 1/16 wizard on defense
- Vex: 8/4 — 1 light, 24 mana — -50% casualties, counts as 1/10 spy on offense and 1/16 wizard on spy
- Pax: 14/14 — 1 Hex, 1 Vex, 2 light, 56 mana — immortal, counts as 1/4 wizard and spy on offense and 1/8 spy and wizard on defense, immortal as spy, immortal as wizard.
- Food production from Hunters (draftees) raised from 1 to 2 per tick.
- Zealot cost changed from 1,000 gold, 10 mana to 950 gold, 10 mana.
- New unit: Crystalline Zealot: 10/13 — 4 Crystals, 1 Zealot, 20 mana — T1 — destroys up 2 souls on victory, returns six ticks faster if paired with a Chariot, plunders up to 4 mana and 2 gems, +7 OP if paired with a Chariot.
- Most advancements related to specific resources removed for factions that don’t use such resources.
- Foundations changed from 2.5% base to 3.75% base.
- New — Obsidian Liners (Firewalker only): increases unit send capacity (base 6.25%, max +50% at level 10).
- Barracks disabled for Firewalker.
- New — Cavern (Firewalker only): enables sending 100 units, +2.5% XP generation per 1% owned (max +250%).
- Gryphon Nest Gryphon production changed from 0.04/tick to 0.03/tick.
- New — Magma Chamber (Firewalker only): houses 30 people, increases population growth by 4% per 1%.
- Incinerator changed from 34 housing, +3% pop growth per 1% to -5% casualties on offense and defense per 1% (max -50%) and +2.5% prestige gains per 1% max (+25%).
- New — Wellspring (Firewalker only): converts 50 magma to 40 obsidian per tick.
- Wizard Academy moved to Forest, disabled for Firewalker.
- Drafting disabled for Black Orc and Orc.
- New — Duty Calls (Cires, Jagunii, Kerranad, Nomad, Wood Elf) — 12 tick cooldown:
- Enabled: peasants count as 1 DP, no drafting.
- New — Magma Flow (Firewalker only) — 24 tick cooldown:
- Natural: +10% magma collection, -10% cavern unit capacity.
- Restricted: -10% magma collection, +10% gem production.
- Cool It: +15% obsidian generation, -5% cavern unit capacity.
- Light ‘Em Up: +50% Blast Furnace power, -10% obsidian production, -5% cavern unit capacity.
- New — Imperial Duty — 12 tick cooldown:
- Enabled: +100% drafting.
- No changes.
- Cartography exploration gold cost perk removed and replaced with extra land gains on expeditions (35/4000).
- Cartography (Kerranad variant) exploration gold cost perk removed and replaced with extra land gains on expeditions (50/6000).
- Cartography (Wood Elf variant) exploration gold cost perk removed and replaced with extra land gains on expeditions (35/7000).
- Underground Navigation (Swarm only) exploration gold cost perk removed and replaced with extra land gains on expeditions (30/6000).
- Firewalker quickstart deleted.
- New — Light: Bright energy of from the suns’ rays, captured by Lucene Beacons.
- New — Magma: Molten rockp[;s flowing in a thick viscuous liquid deep under ground.
- New — Obsidian: An extremely hard form type of glass formed by rapidly cooling magma.
Spells and Sorcery
- All old spells unceremoniously deleted and replaced with this new line-up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gt55HnkyABq2vkMIN9x3NVS3U6_F3pcYHsJ95F29HQM/edit#gid=0
- The new line-up is largely the same, with some spells turned into decrees, some tweaked slightly, and a handful of new ones.
- No changes.
- No changes.
- Investigator changed to +50% spy strength on defense.
- New — Rogue: +10% theft carry capacity, +25% spy strength on offense.