Round 66 Changes
- MoraleCalculator: Technical change to how morale is calculated. This should not have any gameplay impact. But it opens up for more possibilities for creating perks related to morale.
- Morale is calculated in two steps: Base Morale and Morale Multipliers.
- When a perk increases base morale, it’s an additive bonus added to the 100% standard. For example, one Legal gives
100% + 5% = 105%base morale.
- Multipliers are for example Taverns. 5% bonus from Taverns and no base morale modifiers yields
(100% + 0%) * (1.05) = 105%morale.
- A Halfling with 20% bonus from Taverns and 10 Bards would have
(100% + 10*0.50%) * (1.20) = 126%morale.
- Round countdown changed from hours to ticks. When the round target is reached, the round will end in 52 ticks rather than previously after the 12th hour.
- Blade Master advancement level requirements changed from level 6 to level 8.
- No results found for “Dwarf”. Did you mean Dwarg?
- 50% salvage.
- Miner: 0/2 — 100 gold, 50 ore — produces 2 ore/tick.
- Cleric: 6/8 — 1,000 gold, 100 ore — reduces casualties, reduces spell damage (
[Clerics] / [Total Land] * 0.05).
- Hammerer: 8/6 — 1,000 gold, 200 ore —stuns enemy units up to 10 OP/DP for two ticks.
- Thunder Hammerer: 160/120 — 1 Hammerer, 1 thunderstone — stuns enemy units up to 200 OP/DP for two ticks, does 1,000 imp points damage, destroys 1,000 mana on victory.
- Population bonus changed from +50% to +40%.
- Slinger replaced with Bard: 0/0 — 200 gold, 20 food, 1 mana — max one per Tavern, increases morale by 0.5% each (if paired with a Tavern), consumes 0.75 food/tick extra.
- Defender changed from 0/3 to 0/6 and cost changed from 300 gold to 600 gold — counts as 1/5 spy on defense.
- Master Thief changed to: 7/4 — 500 gold, 1 Spy — counts as a spy, immortal on espionage (including theft), casualties reduced by 10% for each 1 SPA.
- Staff Master changed to: 3/5 — 1,000 gold, 5 lumber — gains +1 OP per 1 SPA.
- Returns, unchanged, except with bugs fixed. Marked as Experimental.
- Interest random max changed from 0.75 to 0.80.
- Extra housing used by Kraken and Leviathan removed.
- Enrage perk duration changed from six hours to 24 ticks.
- No changes.
- New — Dwargen Mine (Dwarg only): produces 60 ore/tick, houses 20 Miners (only, no other housing), and each Mine has a 0.50% chance to discover a thunderstone.
- Granary disabled for Wood Elf.
- New — Hollow Trunk (Wood Elf only): protects 10,000 gold, 10,000 lumber, and 5,000 food from theft.
- Slave Mine: ore production changed from 60 to 45 ore per prisoner (max 10) per tick, and gem production from 15 to 12.
- Sazal disabled for Dwarg.
- Marshling imps reconfigured a bit:
- Adaptation: own casualties (-50/6,000) and land discovered (-25/4,000).
- Aggression: offensive power (40/6,000) and XP generation (-20/4,000).
- Depth: population (80/10,000) and rezoning costs (25,4000).
- Friskiness: unchanged.
- Goo Puddles: unchanged.
- Mysticism: added spell damage (-35/4,000).
- Peacefulness: unchanged.
- Strength: defensive power (50/6,000), casualties (20/6,000).
- New — Thunderstone: exclusive to Dwarg, used to train Thunder Hammerers.
- Offensive spells disabled for Dwarg.
- New — Charring Flames (Firewalker only): +10% casualties, units cannot be converted.
- No changes.
- No changes.