Round 72 Changes
- Land discovered restriction from hitting the same target changed from 12 ticks to 8 ticks. This used to be measured in hours (two hours) and wasn’t reconfigured correctly when I changed it to be ticks based.
- Listen, all y’all, it’s a Sabotage!
- Like Theft and Sorcery had a baby: what was left of the old spy ops have been turned into a hybrid system borrowing from Theft and Sorcery.
- Go to the Sabotage page, select target, pick your operation, and select how many spy units you wish to send.
- Damage is based on a Base Damage, which can be be increased and decreased through perks.
- Damage is calculated in the following manner:
- Ratio Multiplier:
1 + (([Saboteur SPA] - [Target SPA]) / [Saboteur SPA]), min 0, max 1.
- Target Multiplier: the sum of the target’s sabotage damage suffered perks (for example spells or buildings which lower sabotage damage).
- Saboteur Multiplier: the sum of the saboteur’s sabotage damage dealt perks (for example spells and improvements which increase sabotage damage).
- If base damage is 2, Ratio Multiplier is 1, Target Multiplier is 0.25, Saboteur Multiplier is 1, and you send 5,000 units, damage dealt is:
2 * 1 * 0.25 * 1 * 5,000 = 2,500.
- Ratio Multiplier:
- Improvement points from gold changed from 2 to 1.
- Adepts changed from 1/4 wizards to 1/10 wizards on offense and 1/4 wizards on defense.
- Disciple production of Initiates changed from 0.005 to 0.0035 per tick.
- Hellhound training time changed from 4 to 6.
- Mercenary training time changed from 4 to 6.
- From the warm waters of the Faraway Isles, the piscine, barnacled Glimjir seafolk have laid claim to enormous subaquatic territories, navigable trade routes, and coastlines on their marine march towards Odarena. Their expansion has included the complete annexation of the mighty Merfolk, whose Krakens are now keeping uninvited visitors away from Glimjir waters.
- Starts devoted to Glimj.
- Cannot renounce deity.
- Unit gold costs reduced by 1% per 100 prestige.
- Cannot train wizards or archmages.
- Barren housing only from water.
- -50% damage suffered from sabotage.
- -25% damage dealt from sabotage.
- Weaver: 0/12 — 2,000 gold — counts as 1/500 of a wizard on defense and 1/1,000 of a wizard on offense per 1% water.
- Follower: 9/9 – 2,000 gold — +2 OP if recently victorious (24 ticks), +2 DP if recently invaded (24 ticks).
- Reaver: 12/8 — 2,000 gold.
- Kraken: 0 / 2,000 — 400,000 gold — consumes 40 extra food/tick, increases enemy casualties, max 1 Kraken per Abyss, no draftee, does not count as population.
- Warmonger changed from +0.25 OP and +0.125 DP per 25,000,000 imp points to the same OP and DP per 20,000,000 imp points.
- Population bonus changed from +40% to +60%.
- Staff Master changed to 6/3 — 1,000 gold, 5 lumber — -8% casualties per 1 SPA.
- Brimstone Bullet pairing limit removed (inert unless paired with an Airship, this change just makes it so you can train them even when Airships aren’t home).
- Iron Swarm pairing limit removed (same as above).
- Airship brimmer required to send changed from 75 to 100.
- Sentry gold cost changed from 1,500 to 2,000.
- Assassins gain +0.2 OP per 1 offensive SPA (max +1).
- Starting Forest Havens changed to Constabularies.
- Warriors now suffer normal casualties on defense.
- Imp mana plunder changed from 2.5 to 1.25.
- Wraith cost changed from 132 to 138 mana and mana plunder changed from 2 to 1.25.
- Horned One changed from 5/2.5 to 6/3.
- Scaled One changed from 0/6 to 0/7 and cost changed from 750 gold to 800 gold.
- Ancient One gold cost changed from 100,000 to 120,000.
- Paladins destroy 2 souls on victory (i.e. when invading Demon).
- Improvement points from lumber changed from 2 to 3.5.
- Bears changed from 4 DP to 5 DP.
- Elk Cavalry changed from 24/18 for 5,000 gold to 24/12 for 5,500 gold.
- Barren housing changed from +27 to +26.
- Population growth rate changed from +100% to +25%.
- Damage from lightning bolts changed from -100% to -75%.
- Scarab changed from 400 gold to 450 gold.
- Servants suffer +20% casualties.
- Noble cost changed from 1,500 to 1,600 gold.
- Vision cost changed from 200 to 220 mana.
- Worker gem production changed from 0.90 to 0.70.
- Fighter food cost changed from 480 to 500.
- No changes.
- Blast Furnace changed from 1% extra per 1% to 2% extra per 1% (max +20%).
- Glimjir take over all old Merfolk buildings with some changes and add some new:
- Abyss (water): houses 26.
- Coral Reef (water): produces 80 kelp per tick.
- Bulwalk (plain): +1.8% DP per 1% (max +36%), +1% enemy casualties on defense (max +20%), no housing.
- Wharf (plain): +10% XP generation per 1% (max +50%), +6% exchange rates per 1% (max +30%), no housing.
- Den changed from +0.03 to +0.01 housing per tick.
- Slave Mines ore production changed from 45:10 to 20:10, gem production changed from 12:10 to 10:10, and prisoners worked to death changed from 0.10 to 0.15 per tick.
- Stonewall raw DP changed from 50 to 25.
- Ib Tham (Barbarian only): -25% improvements replaced with -2.5% XP generation.
- ▽◬◿ (Void only): +10% improvements with +10% improvements interest.
- Apprenticeship (Wood Elf only): coefficients changed from 7,500 and 9,100 to 11,000 for both perks.
- Camouflage (Wood Elf only): changed from max +50% to max +40% DP.
- Coils (Void only): changed from max +50% to max +40% OP.
- Commerce (Wood Elf variant): changed from max +50% to max +40% gold.
- Fencing (Wood Elf only): changed from max +50% to max +40% OP.
- Glimmering (Troll only): coefficient changed from 4,500 to 6,500.
- Hollowing (Dwarg only): increases max population (40/8,000) and thunderstone production (20/8,000).
- Housing (regular) removed for Dwarg.
- Housing (Wood Elf variant): changed from max +45% to max +40 pop.
- Muttering (Troll only): perk maxes changed from 90% to 50%.
- Nesting (Troll only): changed from max +40% to +30%.
- Prism (Void only): pop bonus perk coefficient changed from 20,000 to 22,200.
- Rage (Sylvan only): changed -20% target DP mods to -15%.
- Trampling (Troll only): changed from max +70% to max +50%.
- New — Kelp: A superior form of rugged seaweed, used by Glimjir to build and popular in broth with some land dwellers. Sells for 0.65.
Spells and Sorcery
- Glimjir mirror Merfolk spell line-up.
- Blizzard changed from no cooldown to 72 ticks cooldown.
- Chitin (Swarm only): +5% defensive power, -5% offensive power.
- Defensive Frenzy disabled.
- Druva’s Blessing disabled.
- Fimbulwinter disabled.
- Howling disabled.
- Killing Rage disabled.
- Mirnon’s Delights disabled.
- New — Rapid Compression (Imperial Gnome only): converts 100% of your ore (max 500,000 ore) to brimmer at a ratio of 20:1.
- Regeneration changed from no cooldown to 72 ticks cooldown.
- Spiral Architecture disabled.
- Tiranthael’s Blessing disabled.
- Warsong disabled.
- Assassinate Draftees: kills draftees.
- Assassinate Peasants: kills peasants.
- Magic Snare: reduces wizard strength.
- Propaganda (Cult only): reduces morale.
- Sabotage Construction: delays some building in construction by two ticks (max 12 ticks).
- Sabotage Temples (Reptilians only): disables Temples, takes 12 ticks to repair.
- Sabotage Defense, Sabotage Farming, Sabotage Offense (Reptilians only): damages improvements, takes 12 ticks to repair.
- No changes.